Sunday, August 5, 2012

Gospel Songs

© copyright 2012 Erasmo Hernandez

If there is a singer or producer interested in recording my songs
please contact me at: 585-489-1185

Gospel Songs
 
12.  I WISH EVERY DAY WAS CHRISTMAS

Christmas, season
is a good reason to be jolly.
Sleigh bells ringing, carol singing
Christmas trees and holly.
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
children playing in the snow
presents giving and receiving
with family and friends, you love.
// I wish, every day would be Christmas.//

In this joyous season of giving.
Give Jesus your very best.
Give him your heart.
//And every day, will be Christmas.//


11.  THE COAT OF MANY COLORS

Joseph was given, by his father,
a coat of many colors.
His brothers out of envy,
threw him in a pit.
And dipped in blood,
//his coat of many colors.//

He was rescued from the pit.
Became a slave,
to Potifer in Egypt.
Joseph, wrongly accused,
was thrown into prison.
He found favor with the king,
cause he knew about his dream.
He was chosen to be,
governor of Egypt,
//who was given by his father, 
//a coat of many colors//


There was famine throughout the land,
so the brothers came to buy grain,
from the ruler of Egypt,
who was their brother Joseph.
He was, happy to see,
the brothers that he loved.
But they didn’t realize,
he was, their brother Joseph,
//who was given, by his father,
a coat of many colors//

The brothers returned to Canaan,
with all the grain, they could carry
because they were forgiven,
by their brother Joseph,
//who was given by his father, 
//a coat of many colors//


10.  LIVING WATER

A woman came to get,
water from Jacobs well
She found Jesus,
sitting there to rest.
He asked her for water,
and then he said.
If you knew who I am,
you would ask me
for living water
and you’ll never thirst

If you ask him for living water,
surely you’ll  be saved,
healed and delivered
and forever blessed.
//Ask him for living water
and you will never thirst.//


9. DAVID AND GOLIATH

David was tending his sheep.
While goliath, a giant of a man
was threatening the army of, Israel.

David came to see what was going on.
He said who is this heathen Philistine.
to defy the army of the living God.

They finally saw what David meant
and Saul sent for him.
David said, don’t worry about a thing.
I’ll take care of this Phillistine.

Saul said don’t be foolish,
but David wouldn’t give up.
Finally Saul  agreed, and he let him go.
and gave him his armor, a helmet,
a coat of mail, and a sword.
David said I can’t move, so he took it off.

He picked up five stones a staff and a sling.
and went out to meet Goliath.
when  Goliath saw this little boy
he just laughed at him.
David said. You come, with your sword and spear
but I come to you, in the name, of the Lord.
//Today, the Lord will conquer you.//

David reached into his bag
and took out a stone.
and hurled it from his sling.
//hit the Philistine in the forehead.
and the giant fell to the ground. //



8.   HE WILL RETURN TO JERUSALEM

//Jerusalem Jerusalem,
Beloved city of God.//

He will return to Jerusalem
Jerusalem Jerusalem.

He will enter, triumphantly,
on a white horse, followed by the saints

The world will know, He is the King
When He returns to Jerusalem.

There will be peace and harmony
when Jesus reigns in Jerusalem.

//Jerusalem Jerusalem,
Beloved city of God.//


7.   I AM REDEEMED

There’s a song the angels can’t sing.
I am redeemed. I am redeemed.
There’s a song the angels can’t sing.
Hallelujah! I am redeemed.

I was lost but now I’m found.
He loved me so. He loved me so
amazing grace, He died for me
Now I can sing I am redeemed.

// I am redeemed. I am redeemed.
Hallelujah! I am redeemed.//



6.  BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD
 
//Blessed be the name of the lord//
Blessed be the name! Blessed be the name!
Blessed be the name of the lord.

He is almighty God
He is the king of kings
He is the lord of lords
He is the light of the world.
 
//Blessed be the name of the lord//
Blessed be the name! Blessed be the name!
Blessed be the name of the lord.
He is my saviour.
He is my healer.
He’s my provider,
and my deliverer.



5.  HE RESCUED ME

//He rescued me. He rescued me
hallelujah, he rescued me//

I was alone and afraid
No hope, I lost my way
No joy, no peace
But hallelujah, he rescued me



4.  PURIFIY MY SOUL

Purify my soul. Purify my soul.
Make me shine, as bright as gold.
Purify my soul. Purify my soul.
Make me shine, as bright as gold.

//Burn away the sin.
Burn away the fear,
Burn away the doubt.
Make it all so clear.//



3.  JESUS IS WONDERFUL

//Jesus is wonderful.
He is wonderful.
He’s wonderful to me.//

He rescued me, when I was lost.
He reached out and touched my soul.
He gives me love, unspeakable
He loved me so. He loved me so.

//Jesus is wonderful.
He is wonderful.
He’s wonderful to me.//

When I am weak, he is there for me.
When I loose my way , he guides me through.
He gives me joy, he gives me peace.
He’s everything to me.



2.  A FUTURE WITHOUT COMPARE

There’s a future beyond compare,
when we’re cought up, in the air.

Holy city made of gold,       
like we’ve never seen before.

we’ll see Jesus and the father,
sitting on their thrones, of glory.

Angels singing, music playing.
Sounds, we’ve never heard before.

No more sadness only gladness.
Joy, unspeakable.

//Hallelujah, hallelujah, glory glory
to the King//




No comments: