Saturday, August 25, 2012

17. ABBA FATHER

Abba father. Your adopted child.
Worships and honors you.
Gives praises to your name.

The thought of you,
brings joy to my heart.
Knowing  that you’ve cared  for me.
from the very start.

Your the perfect dad.
Unfailing, forgiving and faithful.
No fear, of abandonment
 No fear of the unknown

Under your wings,
is where I want to be,
 through eternity,
Abba father God.
 

16. NATURE WILL REVEAL

A Silver lining, in a dark cloud,
is a glorious sign.
that all things, will work for good,
to all those who love.

The rainbow after the storm
is a solemn promise.
reminds us of his faithfulness
In him we will find solace.

The wind at my back
 gives me confidence.
the push I need to get me through
Helps me to go on

The sun shines for all,
whether worthy or not.
Dissipating the clouds in our lives
Remember to be thankful

Snow flakes falling.
All is silent and bright.
Putting aside all the cares of the world,
this peacefull winter night.

Nature will reveal.
Just listen, look and feel.
It will not conceal.
That his love is real.

No comments: