Wednesday, August 15, 2012


 © Copyright 2012 Erasmo Hernandez

 If there is a singer or producer interested in recording my songs
please contact me at: 585-489-1185


15. AS THE DEER PANTETH FOR THE WATER

As the dear panteth for the water.
My soul longs for you.
Leaving  the past behind me.
Pressing forward on to the end.

Let me be like the lamb,
you shephard through green pastures.  
Give me wisdom, knowledge and comfort.
let me hear your voice, to guide me.
Do not let me go astray.

Let me fly like an eagle,
over the tallest mountains,
leaving behind the cares of the world.
And let me glide to my resting place,
under the wings of the father.

Give me the strength of a lion,
to stand on my conviction.
not to waver when times get rough.
let me reign over my turf,
with pride, in who I am, in the LORD.



No comments: